I had an epiphany the other day.
If you look at todays modern Apple iPAD or any similarly shaped and sized devices, and then watch some episides of Star Trek The Next Generation (ST:TNG) then you can see the similarities of the Personal Access Display Device (PADD) that some characters like Geordi LaForge used.
So, this begs to question, what else that was shown on ST:TNG or any of the later TV series and theater movies will come true?
- Lupus Lessons from Star Trek TNG: (Health Activist Writers Month Challenge #2) (butterflylessons.com)
- Mobile displays in 2012 vs. imagined future in 1997: PADD tablets treated like sheets of paper on Star Trek Deep Space 9 (mobileviews.com)
- Star Trek TNG Shows Why Blu-Ray Is Amazing (gizmodo.com.au)
- Gorgeous Star Trek: TNG gifs show off the series sexy new Blu-Ray upgrades [Star Trek] (io9.com)
- Side-by-side pics show why Star Trek TNG: Blu-Ray is worth it (dvice.com)