I just wanted to say, so far I’m impressed how well it works, and it automatically uploads all my iPhone photos to a folder inside the Dropbox folder on my hard drive, and syncs them to the Dropbox cloud. That has got to be my most favorite feature so far.
I’ve always needed to backup all my photos, but never really found the time to setup a backup scheme… problem solved, I love it.
Now all I have to do is setup my wife with Dropbox, and get it to sync the photos from her phone, and share the two folders and we will be set in being able to get to each other’s photos.
If you are interested in signing up with Dropbox, please use this referral link and I will get a little extra space. Thanks
- ✚ Backup (shawnblanc.net)
- How To Back Up Your WordPress Site To Dropbox (v3im.com)
- Top 10 Clever Uses for Dropbox (lifehacker.com)
- Calling all Dropbox Fans! (stacyjulian.com)
- How to make Dropbox sync your game saves (geek.com)
- Drop Manager For iOS Is Arguably The Best Way To Manage Your Dropbox Files (redmondpie.com)
- Dropbox web interface updated to show file changes instantly (theverge.com)
- Dropbox Site Now Instantly Displays File Changes, No More Spamming Refresh (news.softpedia.com)